Epson Australia Pty Ltd ("Epson")
(ABN: 91 002 625 783)
SureColor P706 Up To $250 Cashback Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion id: 800570
By participating in this SureColor P706 Up To $250 Cashback Promotion ("Promotion"), you
agree to accept these terms and conditions. The Promotion is only available to Australian residents making purchases of new Eligible Products from an authorised Australian SureColor P706 printer reseller (Reseller).
HOW TO ENTER
Entrants must purchase and have taken delivery of the new eligible products (“Eligible Products”) as set out below from authorised Australian SureColor Resellers during the following promotion period:
Starts: 12:00am (AEST) 1 June 2021 - Ends 11:59pm (AEST) 31 August 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
The Promotion is not available on Eligible Products purchased prior to or after the Promotional Period. The Promotion specifically excludes customer purchases from Epson websites or any other Reseller or retailer operating outside Australia during the Promotional Period.
Note: Second-hand, ex-demonstration, carton damaged, factory seconds, purchased from stores outside Australia, damaged products or products where a Cashback discount or bonus reward has already been applied are not eligible for this Promotion.
ONLINE CLAIM FORM DEADLINE
The closing date to enter your online claim form ("Claim Form") for this Promotion with Epson is at 11:59pm (AEST) on:
7 September 2021
There is a limit of three (3) entry redemptions for each participant and each claim must be submitted separately. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle. The Eligible Products directly below must be purchased from Reseller stores during the Promotional Period.
||ELIGIBLE PRINTER MODEL*
PRINTER & ADDITIONAL
*Note this is an Epson authorised reseller promotion, ("Promotion") only. It specifically excludes customer purchases from Epson websites or any other reseller outside Australia.
**To be eligible to redeem the Printer & Additional CoverPlus Cashback, the additional 2 Year On-Site CoverPlus needs to be purchased along with
the Eligible Printer in one single transaction, on a single day within the Promotion Period.
The cashback ("Cashback") amount is not negotiable and is payable only to the person/s listed on the sales receipt and Claim Form (“Entrant”). The Cashback will be paid directly into the Entrant's bank account in Australia via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) as specified on the Claim Form. Other forms of payment such as cheque or cash are not available for this Promotion.
Entrants may register for this Promotion by logging on to the Club Epson Promotions website at https://www.clubepson.com.au/competitions/data/index.asp and enter the following details:
- Name, address, contact details, bank BSB and bank account details as per the redemption form
- State of purchase
- Store of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Serial number of Eligible Product
Entrants must fulfil the online requirements of the Promotion,
and in particular must do the following:
- Tick the checkbox confirming that their current personal details (name, email address and delivery address) are correct.
- Agree to provide bank account details, and the Cashback will be deposited
into their bank account via the Internet. Epson will not provide the Cashback
by cheque or cash.
- Confirm that they have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
RECEIVING THE CASHBACK
Entrants must complete the online registration for this Promotion
on the Club Epson website no later than:
11:59pm (AEST) on 14 September 2021
Once the online registration has been received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, will be sent acknowledging the receipt of your registration. This email will issue you with a unique claim reference ID number. Note: Please make a note of the unique claim reference ID number and keep it in a safe place as you will need it to track the progress of your claim.
Entrants who have successfully registered online on or before 11:59pm (AEST) 7 September 2021, must then email their submitted Claim Form, along with a copy of the itemised retailer invoice and fully paid receipt dated on any date during the Promotional Period, verifying the purchase and full payment receipt (Proof of Purchase), to be received by Epson no later than:
11:59pm (AEST) on 14 September 2021
to be eligible for the Promotion. Strictly no redemptions will be processed after this date.
EMAIL CLAIM FORMS & PROOF OF PURCHASE
Epson SureColor P706 Up To $250 Cashback Promotion
Epson Australia Pty Ltd,
Locked Bag 2238,
North Ryde, NSW, BC 1670.
No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected email.
The Entrant's Proof of Purchase must clearly show the Eligible products purchased, the purchase price and date of purchase. A hand written receipt, delivery docket, rental or lease agreement, or lay-by deposit or part payment receipt will not be accepted as a sufficient proof of purchase.
Claims are not transferable. There is a limit of three (3) entry redemptions for each participant and each claim must be submitted separately.
PROCESSING YOUR CLAIM
It is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide the correct banking details, claim Form, and Proof of Purchase. Delays that arise as a result of supplying incorrect banking details are the responsibility of the Entrant. If incorrect banking details are provided by the Entrant and a trace is required to locate funds there will be a charge of $15.00 payable by the Entrant. Due to the volume of claims Epson cannot follow up any incorrect, incomplete, indecipherable or illegal claims and they will be ineligible to receive the Cashback.
CHECKING PROGRESS OF YOUR CLAIM
In approximately two (2) weeks after receiving your Claim Form and Proof of Purchase,
Epson will endeavour to validate your claim. At which time an automated e-mail
will be sent informing you of the progress of your claim. In a further one (1) or
two (2) weeks, successful claims are then sent to our bank for EFT payment processing.
Another e-mail will be sent once the payment has been deposited.
Entrants should allow up to four (4) weeks from the time that their Claim Form and Proof of Purchase have been received by Epson
for the Cashback to be deposited into their nominated bank account. Please check your
bank statement for the deposit.
Cheques and other forms of payment are not available. Six (6) weeks after the close of the Promotion, Epson will not enter into any correspondence or discussion relating
to any outstanding Cashback. Entrants must retain their original Proof of Purchase for all claims. Failure to produce the original Proof of Purchase for all claims if and when requested may result in the invalidation of the redemption and forfeiture of any right to the Promotion.
The best way to check on the progress of your Claim is via the Promotions
Status Checker Website. https://www.clubepson.com.au/competitions/data/CheckPromotionEntry.asp. Simply enter your unique claim reference ID number to view the progress of your claim. Due to the large numbers of claims we are not able to check on the progress of your claim manually via telephone or personalised e-mail.
WHAT THE DEFINITIONS IN THE "PROMOTIONAL CHECKER" MEAN:
Epson Promotions Checker:https://www.clubepson.com.au/competitions/data/CheckPromotionEntry.asp
- You have entered your claim: You have successfully completed
the first part of the claim process by entering your details online. You need
to send a copy of your Proof of Purchase (invoice) and Claim Form to Epson
Australia. Please see Claim Form and T&Cs for email address.
- Send in Proof of Purchase & Claim Form: Your Proof
of Purchase and Claim Form have not been received yet. Please email these documents
to arrive at Epson by 14 September 2021
to be eligible for the Promotion.
- Claim Form and Proof of Purchase Received: Your Proof of
Purchase and Claim Form have been received, and your claim has been successfully
validated. An automated e-mail will be sent upon validation.
- Claim Form Cancelled: Your Proof of Purchase and Claim
Form have been received, unfortunately your claim was invalid or ineligible
for this Promotion. An email will be sent detailing the reasons.
- Claim not Processed. The Claim is yet to be processed.
i.e. the EFT Cashback payment has yet to occur.
- Claim Processed: Your claim has been processed. Please
allow 2 weeks for payment to be deposited into your nominated bank account.
An email will be sent to you once the deposit is processed.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION
To be eligible to enter this Promotion you must comply with the
specific requirements outlined above and you must also:
- be an end-user of an Epson product (being private, business, government or
- have purchased a new Eligible Product from an authorised Australian SureColor P706 Reseller during the Promotional Period;
- be an Australian Resident; and
- have an Australian bank account.
If you are under the age of 18 years old, Epson may decline (in its discretion) to provide the Promotion to that Entrant until a parent or legal guardian of that Entrant agrees (in a form acceptable to Epson) to ensure that the successful Entrant complies with these terms and conditions.
You must not enter this Promotion if you are:
- The owner of an Eligible Product purchased from outside Australia;
- The owner of product who purchased from Epson's websites;
- The owner of a second hand, seconds, damaged or demonstration product;
- An employee of or contractor to Epson or any Epson stockist;
- An employee of or contractor to any agency or organisation working with
Epson or an Epson stockist in connection with this Promotion;
- An immediate Family Member of any such employee or contractor; or
- A stockist, reseller, dealer, distributor or retailer of Epson products.
"Immediate Family Member" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or
adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether
or not they live in the same household as the employee/contractor.
Epson will reject an entry from any person who is ineligible to enter this Promotion.
GENERAL PROMOTION CONDITIONS
- Despite any communication to the contrary, Epson reserves the right
to reject any entry that is found to be ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
- An entry will become invalid if an Entrant subsequently returns an Eligible Product to Epson or the place of purchase, other than for the purpose of a legitimate warranty claim.
- An entry in this Promotion will become invalid if a person, after lodging an entry to the Promotion, subsequently returns the relevant Eligible Product -whether to Epson or the place of purchase-and obtains either a full refund or a credit for the full amount of the purchase price.
- If a person returns an Eligible Product and obtains a refund or credit as above but has received or later receives from Epson a cash reward pursuant to this Promotion, it must promptly refund the full reward amount to Epson on demand. If the full reward amount is not returned on demand, Epson reserves the right to report to the police and/or other relevant authorities, any claims it suspects to be fraudulent. The Promotion is only available on Eligible Products that have been paid for in full during the Promotional Period.
- Claims will not be accepted on back-ordered products.
- Epson reserves the right to refuse any claims if the products are returned.
- Epson will not be responsible for any misdirected EFT deposit or for any consequential loss or misappropriation of a reward payment if the Entrant specifies an incorrect bank BSB or account number or name in its Claim Form.
- Liability for any tax or bank fees charged by the Entrant's bank as a result
of the Cashback being paid to an Entrant pursuant to this Promotion shall be
the sole responsibility of the Entrant. Any costs incurred by the Entrant associated with claiming the Promotion, including accessing the Club Epson Promotions website and mailing any required documents (if applicable) shall be the sole responsibility of the Entrant.
- The full terms of this Promotion or competition are set out in these conditions and Epson and the Reseller (including its respective related bodies corporates, officers, employees and agents) will have no liability to compensate an Entrant who fails to comply fully with the terms and conditions of this Promotion because the Reseller from which it has bought an Eligible Product either failed to display Epson's Point of Sale material
for this Promotion or competition or made an error or omission when describing
the terms of the Promotion or competition in its own marketing materials.
- If after four (4) weeks from the Promotion's closing date, you have not received
your Cashback, you should contact Epson on 1300 361 054. After six (6) weeks Epson will not enter into any correspondence or discussion after this period relating to a Cashback.
- Epson will not enter any additional correspondence or discussion relating to the outcome of this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, you consent to Epson sending you by email all necessary communications relating to it.
- By applying for the Promotion, Entrants consent to Epson using the personal information (other than its bank account information) that they provide for facilitating the Promotion where applicable, and to Epson disclosing that information to its related bodies corporates and third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, and service providers and to any Government authorities and agencies. The Cashback is conditional on providing this personal information and without it Epson cannot process any claims. The Entrant consents to the information that they submit with their claim being entered into a database and Epson may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other correspondence to the Entrant.
- Epson will not be responsible for any incorrect, misdirected or spam filtered
e-mails and attached rewards.
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle.
- Epson will not use the Entrant's bank account information for any purpose other
than the deposit by EFT of the eligible amount and will keep such information
- Epson will have the right to keep such information for up to 6 months after
the online closing date of the Promotion and only for record purposes in connection
with this Promotion, after which time the bank account numbers will be deleted.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- To the full extent permitted by law, Epson (including its related bodies corporates, respective officers, employees and agents) and the Reseller (including its related bodies corporates, respective officers, employees and agents) are not liable for any loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent by Epson or Reseller, in connection with this Promotion or the supply of any Cashback deposit.
- This clause does not affect rights that cannot be excluded under Australian
consumer protection laws.
To the maximum extent permitted by such laws, Epson's liability is limited to
the cost of re-supplying a Cashback where necessary.
MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION
If Epson cannot conduct this Promotion as indicated in these conditions, for
any reason including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes
that affects the proper conduct of this Promotion, Epson reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Epson reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion, in the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or other acts or events or combination of acts or events, which are not reasonably within the control of Epson (including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, plague, earthquake, riot, industrial dispute or an event which is or is expected to be declared an epidemic).
Epson is not responsible for:
- Any accidental omission, deletion, loss or destruction of an entry.
- Any unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any technical malfunction or failure of any network, communication lines, computer systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software which results in an entry not being received within the time limits of the Promotion; and
- Any damage to an Entrant's or other person's computer system or software arising from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials relating to it.
- A reward being lost, stolen, misdirected, destroyed or damaged in transit to the Entrant.